Thanks for Supporting the Club!!!
Your membership fee is used to purchase trail cleaning equipment, build and sign new trails, build bridges and boardwalks, and to pay insurance for the organization.
To become a member please complete the below process.
1. Complete the membership form & waiver below.
2. Make a Paypal payment (link will appear after form submission).
!!! PayPal is NOT compatible with MS Edge please use alternate browser !!!
**All information will be kept strictly confidential, and contact information will not be sold or distributed.**
Turkey Point Mountain Bike Club Membership
Acknowledgment, Waiver, Indemnity, & Agreement
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Club and further and other consideration, I acknowledge, accept and agree as follows:
• That the Club promotes activities that may increase the inherent risks of the experiences and cause me to be a danger to myself or others; I am physically able to participate in the activities of the Club;
• That although serious injuries are uncommon in this cycling, the risk of injury or death certainly exists by reason of falls, contact with other participants and fixed objects, etc. A number of risks are inherent to the activities and cannot be eliminated without changing the essential nature of the cycling experience. Physical risks range from small scrapes and bruises to bites and stings, broken bones, sprains, neurological damage, and in extraordinary cases, evenserious disfigurement, functioning and death;
• That the pathways, surfaces of trails are in sandy, slippery, hilly, rocky, and uneven terrain and involve obstacles including tree roots, rocks and logs. Injuries may be a natural consequence of the activity undertaken as a result of the environmental hazards including terrain and weather and the result of errors in judgment or other negligence of club members or participants including breach of contract and breach of any statutory duty including breaches of the Occupier’s Liability Act, or otherwise, and may occur in spite of the reasonable efforts of members to prevent them.
• That I accept these risks, any and all others arising from Club activities, even if arising from the negligence, gross negligence or negligent rescue by those associated in any way with the Clubincluding the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, servants, volunteers and representatives.
• I undertake and agree to remove myself from participation of Clun activities if I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or if, at any time at any event, I feel unable or unfit to safety continue for any reason.
• I give, a FULL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have, or may have in the future, against the Club and/or its directors, officers and members from all liability for any loss damage, injury or expense that I may suffer as a result of my participation in the Club.
• I AGREE NOT TO SUE and agree TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE HARMLESS the Club including the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, servants, volunteers and representatives from all expenses, fees, liability or damage award or cost of any type whatsoever arising from my participation in this Club or including any child with whom I am a guardian for.
• I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. I am aware that by signing this agreement I am waiving substantial legal rights (on my behalf and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and next of kin), including the giving up of my right to sue.
• Any and all monies paid to the Club are a donation to the Club.